The Imperial College London is emerging with funding opportunities for international undergraduate students. They can now apply for the World Scientific Scholarship offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
International candidates from select Asian countries can apply for this scholarship, on the condition that they have enrolled and undertaken admission in an undergraduate-level degree programme in an eligible field, offered at the Imperial College London. Two winners will be selected and awarded a sum of £5,000.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer to study undergraduate program in the UK with a £5,000 annual bursary.
Founded in 1907 by the Royal Charter with a motto of ‘Scientific knowledge, the crowning glory and the safeguard of the empire’, the Imperial College London is a public research university ranked 6th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 13th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Imperial College London? The Imperial College London fosters multidisciplinary working and delivers world-class scholarship, education and research in science, engineering, medicine and business, particularly their application in industry, commerce and healthcare. It creates an enriching, inclusive environment and supports and motivates staff, students and alumni.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st, March 2023.
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate-level study programmes of choice offered at the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine or Faculty of Natural Sciences at the Imperial College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer from the College to study for an undergraduate degree starting in October 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first submit an admission application via the UCAS portal. All students who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)
- Previous qualifications
- ATAS Certificate
- Bank statements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the faculty they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- Language Cert – ESOL B2 Test
- PTE – 62
- TOEFL IBT – 92
The Imperial College London will award the winners of the scholarship a cash bursary of £5,000 per annum, which will be awarded for a maximum period of 4 years.
Leave a Comment