The Ministry of DEFENSE has announced that The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 has commenced and the Portal is now open for any interested Nigerian that wishes to join the Gallant Soldiers in combating the insecurity that is facing the Nation.
If you wish to apply for Nigerian Army 2022/2023 recruitment, you are on the right page because here we will work you through on how you can successfully submit your application.
Here you will get information on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal 2023, Nigerian army form and how to apply at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
In this article, you will see all the necessary information on Nigerian Army recruitment 2022. The Nigerian Army recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates are expected to come for the screening in their respective states.
The Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing. See requirements and how to apply below.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 .
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Army Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Army recruitment 2022
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The following are the requirements needed before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen / women must also possess OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen / women while tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
|Minimum Age (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Minimum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Qualifications||WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 credits including English and Maths|
Another very important requirements for Nigerian army 2022 recruitment exercise includes: A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal @ www.recruitment.army.mil.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Portal – www.naportal.com.ng
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on naportal.com.ng
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army.
Trending job vacancies
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
To apply for Nigerian army recruitment 2022, you need to visit the application portal which is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register, provide the necessary documents and then submit your application for Nigerian army 2022 recruitment.
To apply, visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.