Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.npf.gov.ng:
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria. Designated by the 1999 constitution as the national police of Nigeria with exclusive jurisdiction throughout the country, as at 2016 it has a staff strength of about 371,800 with the Headquarter located at Central Area of Abuja municipal area council in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The date for the registration has been announced and interested applicants must know the do an don’t and the requirements for the recruitment.
So on this page you will be provided with detailed information on Nigeria Police force recruitment form, application portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng), requirements, how to apply for the NPF recruitment 2022 and every details about Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 which you need to know.
2022 NPF recruitment application form is now available for the next batch of 10,000 constables to be recruited into the force. Eligible candidates across the 36 states are free to apply for enlistment into the Nigerian Police Force.
Most importantly, Npf recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Nigerian Police. Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NPF
Currently, Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, the Nigerian Police will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2022-2022
Nigeria Police recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The NPF recruitment form can be accessed via the official policerecuitment.gov.ng. The application process is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get shortlisted in this year’s recruitment exercise.
More details on how to apply for the NPF recruitment via the Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment portal and other related information regarding the NPF recruitment process are on this page. Apply for Nigeria Police Force jobs here.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
We wish to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for application. The NPF invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the NPF to submit an application.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Nigeria Police recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
Why Apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022?
- No prior experience is required as you will be trained though screening is required
- The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), making it available to all
- 2022/2023 NPF recruitment is available for able citizens of all the states in Nigeria
- Full-time Contract
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Police Force. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2022/2023 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the NPF recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated on Nigeria Police recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the Nigeria Police Force, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.