Canada’s culture has drawn so many attention from its wide range of nationalities, and rules which promotes a fair community and are constitutionally protected. Canada has placed more importance on equality for all the citizens. having various cultures is also known to be one of Canada’s significant accomplishments and a differentiating tool of Canadian identity
The country has a perfectly developed media sector, but its cultural output particularly in television as been overshadowed by the United States.
Someone working in has a housekeeper in Canada roughly earns around 55.000 CAD per year. And their Salaries range from 30,000 CAD (lowest average) to 100,000 CAD ( average, actual maximum salary is higher).
This includes yearly salary including housing, and other benefits. Salaries vary between different Housekeeping careers.
Housekeeper Job Duties
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Tidying up rooms
- Washing windows
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks