These grants are restricted to Austrian citizens and overseas and stateless persons with the same legal standing.
The University of Klagenfurt has defined two areas of research excellence. It is the largest research and higher education institution in the state of Carinthia. It holds faculties of humanities, management & economics, technical sciences, and interdisciplinary studies.
Why at the University of Klagenfurt? The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
Application Deadline: 15 December 2019, 15 May 2020
University or Organization: University of Klagenfurt
Course Level: Any degree course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic, International students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Domestic, International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: You must:
- Candidates must be eligible to receive assistance.
- Students demonstrate academic success on your course to date.
- Applicants must have commenced your program of study before the age of 30.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, You can obtain a copy of the application form during the application period, which runs from 20 September–15 December during the winter semester and from 20 February–15 May during the summer semester, directly from the Austrian Grant Authority Office or online at stipendium.at.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefit: The value of Studienbeihilfe grants is dependent upon the following factors:
- Your parents’ or spouse’s income
- Your income
- Whether you are in receipt of a family allowance